Wireless Connectivity Solutions for Mining
Minging companies leverage wireless communications to increase productivity to ensure employee safety. The worksite consists of autonomous trucks, drilling machinery, and trains – and efficient operations are viewed as one complete “Pit to Port” operation. Mining operations need reliable connectivity that performs in remote areas and harsh environments. Down time is waste. Communications need to support productivity and safety throughout the operation. With rapidly deployable, high-speed communications, mining operations can be coordinated from the mine site, supply depots, operation centers, and transportation hubs. Wireless technology from Cambium Networks integrates
video, voice, email, and data traffic alongside SCADA data from sensors, and control points – on a single all-IP network featuring centralized end-to-end administration.
Cambium Networks Technology ensures high throughput in noisy environments with adaptive Wi-Fi Architecture, Beam Forming and Beam Steering, Frequency Re-Use, and intelligent filtering.
- Transport for SCADA and Process Control Data
- Effective Remote Management
- Temporary Communications
- ATEX / HAZLOC Certification
- Backhaul for Mesh and LTE to Support Autonomous Mining
- Video surveillance and Voice Services
- Remote Facility Connectivity
- Indoor and Outdoor 802.11ac wave 2 at offices, camps, and field locations